Options available for nfs debugging RHEL 5.3

Fabio Rampazzo Mathias fmathias at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:35:58 UTC 2009

it depends on what type of output you're meaning....if you "command >
file.txt" the standard output will be put into file.txt
BUT...the standard error will not!!!
to do so, you can: "command &> file.txt"
you can find a little bit explained here :
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO-3.html

cheers
Fábio Rampazzo Mathias