mail issues when link is lost

Oluwagbenga Shobowale gshobowale at nextworksltd.com
Wed Apr 14 06:04:18 UTC 2010

Thanks, but all the clients are windows and point to the local mail server not the ISP. Yes I am using the ISP server as a smart host.
My point is I have configure the outlook to point to the local mail server 192.168.0.1
When mails are sent from the clients it gets delivered to both external and internal mails as long as the internet link is up. If now only local domain mails get delivered. External mails at that point don't leave the clients.
Thanks
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Nigeria