Re: configuring a port number

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, Chandrakant Reddy wrote:

Hi
   I want to run an application on a particular port number. What changes i
have to make to my system to run that application.

I think the best thing to do would be to change the port number in your application to the one you want to use and restart it.

Good luck with that.

Ben
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.