Groups

Jeff Poling jpoling at moody.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:44:58 UTC 2010

Fabio,

The group is not in LDAP but the user is.  The group is one I created on the system itself.  Basically, I am trying to give the user access to a folder without giving him root access.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey Poling
System Administrator | Information Systems
Moody Bible Institute
820 N. LaSalle Blvd., Chicago, IL 60610
312-329-8968
www.moodyministries.net<http://www.moodyministries.net>