Intel Turbo Boost and core parking

Hi all,

I've get a few servers with Xeon based CPUs, which implements the
Intel Turbo boost technology. We're looking into whether we've got
workloads that would benefit from utilizing this dynamic overclocking
feature.

In order to get the full effect from using this technology, we need to
find a way to consolidate the workload onto a few CPU cores as
possible. Processor affinity is one way of achieving this, but it's
not very flexible. Core parking on the other hand seems to be the way
to go. After doing some quick googling I've not yet come across
information on how core parking plays together with linux (especially
RHEL). Does anyone know if core parking is supported yet, and if so
how to enable it and so forth?

Best regards,
Kenneth Holter