RHN problems?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Oct 12 21:47:30 UTC 2011

Once upon a time, robinprice at gmail.com <robinprice at gmail.com> said:
> I agree.  I will voice your concern internally as there is an internal
> discussion about the requests with-in this thread.

Thanks, and thanks for being on this list.  I know the mailing lists are
not in any way an official support channel, so I always appreciate when
Red Hat folks help out.

Also sorry for "writing angry" (as a co-worker calls it, especially when
he hears me typing on my clicky IBM-type keyboard).  I shouldn't write
emails when I'm grumpy; I tend to go back and re-read them later and
wish I'd said things better (especially when somebody is trying to
help!).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>