RHSA vs CVE

Dmitry Makovey dmitry at athabascau.ca
Thu Jun 14 15:00:27 UTC 2012

On June 14, 2012 09:42:05 Robin Price II wrote:
> Dmitry,
>
> I believe the following will help.
> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/
>
> I was able to find the CVE you mentioned.
> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2009-3094

Thank you Robin, however above are interfaces that are useful for manual
checks but are a mess to automate (HTML-scraping) and automated tools would
have to be re-coded for each change of web design of the page. Having some
"more spartan" format is what needed to automate tasks like what I'm facing.

CVRF looks very promissing as it covers everything I need but it doesn't go
back and doesn't have any "top level index" entry that could be used to fetch
all relevant items.

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330

---