RHEL Load Balancer Add-on vs KeepAlived

Hello,

I've started reviewing HA solution for HAProxy and trying to decide between RHEL HA Add-on and KeeAlived. Just curious if anyone had a chance to use any of these technologies in a production environment? I would love to learn what your experience with these technologies is in terms of management, scaling, troubleshooting, and monitoring.

I am leaning towards RHEL Add-on at the moment because a better documentation, simpler architecture, set-up and management. This project also appears to me to be more active compared to KeepAlived, but I might be wrong.

Thanks,

Dimitar