Re: Local YUM repo

W dniu 2014-10-13 13:19, Alfredo De Luca napisał(a):
Hi all.
I 'd like to implement a network YUM repo for Red Hat 5 and 6 cause.
Basically all our RH server will be refer to a YUM repo server in our
infrastructure to install/update etc packages. That server will be the
only one connected to internet.
Now I don't have problem with settings a repo on a server but not sure
how to keep the releases 5 and 6 in sync between  Red Hat and my
server over internet.
Any clue?

Try Spacewalk.

--