yum update not working

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Wed Jun 3 20:49:48 UTC 2015

Sébastien - I tried  your recommendation but I got the same errors.  Then I kill the createrepo command and I tried giving the command a second time and now it can not find 'createrepo'

Brian - I tried your recommendations and I still got:
Error: failed to retrieverepodata/b3ccd2d46c872bb55acd728f368fe07e365b695e-primary.xml.gz from rhel-x86_64-server-5
error was [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum

I will try to see if setting the server for updates via the rhn site works.

If this does not work then I will open a tocket.

Thanks

Néstor