Re: [rest-practices] Relative uris

On 05/27/2010 09:21 AM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 07:47 -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
What happens if you do JSON over a message bus? Are you using the same
serialization? That may be an edge case, but I would not want ot have to
manage multiple serialiing layers per transprot.

You're marshalling objects over QMF which contain URIs into the REST
API?

We just added HornetQ for capturing events, so we will get AMQP "soon". We are serializing some objects into JSON there... I am loathe to write specialized serializers. Well.. loathe to write any to be honest.

-- bk