[rest-practices] Piece on RESTful API Design

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Sun Aug 7 14:46:43 UTC 2011

Geert--

This is geat work, and will definitely serve everyone well to have as a common document, since there's a lot of people flailing around with REST.  I really appreciated your opions/justifications, such as those regarding Link: headers.  The emphasis on non-XML is also quite refreshing.  Seeing YAML is super. :)

Thanks for putting this together.

	-Bob