Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL5 build for xen arch

On 4/16/07, Jarod Wilson <jwilson redhat com> wrote:
The question is a touch unclear, but I presume you're asking if we
support running RHEL5 as a domU under a Debian dom0. I'm going to go out
on a limb here and say, no, there's no way we can officially support
that setup.

Why then RHEL in EMC's Vmware is supported?