Re: [rhelv5-list] FUSE Support?

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 06:42 -0700, Don Hoover wrote:
> I could have sworn I read that RHEL5 was going to have
> FUSE support.

When I was working in Cisco IT dealing with Red Hat, we asked them about
FUSE in RHEL 5.  They said that since they don't ship or support any
filesystems that use FUSE, they were not going to enable FUSE in their
kernels.

I believe you're out of luck.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |