Re: [rhelv5-list] (no subject)

Hi,

I am trying to recreate the minimum install of RHEL5 with basic install,
SSH, and Yum/Up2date, so we can download more packages.

If you untick all checkboxes in the package selection list, you don't get
any useful packages installed - i.e, SSH is not installed, and no
Yum/Up2date.

Does anyone know the combination of tickboxes which will give a minimum
install plus the SSH/updating facilities?

Also, where in the installation do you choose the behaviour of Selinux and
the firewall?

Thanks.

Andrew.

--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford, HR1 3SE.
Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: enquiries allpay net

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the allpay.net Information Security Manager at the number above.

----- End message from andrew hodgson allpay net -----

We are doing the same thing here. What I did is unchecking everything except
Base group which is inside Base group. I am not sure but something like that.