[rhelv5-list] mod_auth_ldap

According to the RHEL5 docs, "The mod_authz_ldap module does not
authenticate a user to an LDAP directory using an encrypted password
hash. This functionality is provided by the experimental mod_auth_ldap
module. "

I haven't been able to find an rpm for RHEL5 so I downloaded the
mod_auth_ldap source from
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap_apache2.html

During the "make" phase of the build I get the following error:

mod_auth_ldap.c:61:24: error: apr_compat.h: No such file or directory

It looks like apr_compat.h is contained in the apr-devel package in
RHEL4 but the apr-devel package doesn't contain the file in RHEL5.

Any advice appreciated as to the best way to move forward with this.
Anyone else using mod_auth_ldap with RHEL5?

Thanks,
Kent