Re: [rhelv5-list] All RHEL5 systems have lost their entitlement!

I would contact Redhat support and ask them

david

John Haxby wrote:

Does anyone know anything about this? We have a developer license and this morning all three of our RHEL5 development systems lost their entitlement so we can no longer apply updates. Our remaining systems all all still entitled to updates, it's just the RHEL5 systems.

Attempting to entitle the systems on RHN doesn't give any error messages, nor does it actually entitle them either :-(

jch