Re: [rhelv5-list] All RHEL5 systems have lost their entitlement!

I've check a few of mine and they all update ok.

You should contact your RH Account manager.

Is is possible that someone has removed the servers from the rhn list?
What does it say when you loging to RHN? are they in your list?

have you tried re-registering them? rhn_register

Ally

John Haxby wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about this?  We have a developer license and
> this morning all three of our RHEL5 development systems lost their
> entitlement so we can no longer apply updates.   Our remaining systems
> all all still entitled to updates, it's just the RHEL5 systems.
>
> Attempting to entitle the systems on RHN doesn't give any error
> messages, nor does it actually entitle them either :-(
>
> jch

Alasdair Gow
Lumison
t: 0845 1199 900
d: 0131 514 4042

PS. Do you know that we have opened a new datacentre in Croydon? Click https://www.lumison.net/services/pdfs/colo_croydon.pdf or give us a call 0845 119 2030 if you want to know more.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd.
presence of viruses.  Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no