Re: [rhelv5-list] All RHEL5 systems have lost their entitlement!

On Dec 3, 2007 2:53 AM, John Haxby  wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about this?  We have a developer license and
> this morning all three of our RHEL5 development systems lost their
> entitlement so we can no longer apply updates.   Our remaining systems
> all all still entitled to updates, it's just the RHEL5 systems.

We have a funky setup where we have to reactive once a year,
I assume to prevent people leaving from having unlimited access.
So, if you have your own sat server or go to a certain page for
instructions, you might see if there's a new key. I script it with:

rhnreg_ks --force --activationkey=abcdefg...