Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL and CentOS Summary

Thank you very much for all the help :)

I have successfully changed from rhel 5 to centos 5

Thanks

Harry

On Dec 4, 2007 11:52 AM, Ed Greshko <Ed Greshko greshko com> wrote:
Harry Songeek wrote:
> Good Day,
>
> Could any of you please tell me how to migrate from RHEL 5 to CentOS 5
> or 5.1
>
> I tried to google and found some solution but no luck none of them
> worked for me :(
>
> Thanks in Advance

Since you are moving *From* RH --- *To* CentOS you really should ask this
question here...   http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/index.php?cat=8

Or sign up to their mailing list...here...

I'm pretty sure they will want to help you.

> Cheers
>
> Harry

How apt the poor are to be proud.
               -- William Shakespeare, "Twelfth-Night"