Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL and CentOS

Ed Greshko wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:

I'm pretty sure they will want to help you.
I think all Harry needs is the centos-release package. Install that, and
get the updates from CentOS. AFAIK there's no need for a full install,
all the binaries are compatible.

You are probably right.  Yet I can't help feeling that if someone is leaving
one team for another they should be asking the receiving team for assistance
in the move.  :-)

My only justification for being here is that I run SL5. RH support issues aside, they're near enough the same, along with CentOS5. I'm not going to cast nasturtiums.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait