Re: [rhelv5-list] All RHEL5 systems have lost their entitlement!

John Haxby wrote:

Does anyone know anything about this? We have a developer license and this morning all three of our RHEL5 development systems lost their entitlement so we can no longer apply updates. Our remaining systems all all still entitled to updates, it's just the RHEL5 systems.

We have two blocks developer licenses, one of which has expired. For no known reason, none of the warnings about imminent expiry were ever sent to us -- although we have got the 60 day warning for the second block. Even worse, there is no record of any of our old, expired subscriptions which makes renewing this one difficult.

Apparently the old expired subscriptions, which we could renew, are visible to support but not to us or, indeed, customer service.

jch