Re: [rhelv5-list] /etc/named.conf link removed

I ran across a similar issue as well when trying out the bind chroot package. Files explicitly referred to in the RH docs are not where they should be. Also broken is the shutdown script, as rndc.conf isn't where the script thinks it is.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv5-list/2007-October/msg00106.html

There is something definitely wonky with that package, so I back- burnered it for the time being. I considered opening a bug with Redhat, but no one else responded at the time that they were having issues, so I let it go.

jef