Re: [rhelv5-list] MegaRAID card performance

solarflow99 wrote:

> On 12/5/07, *Bill Watson* <bill magicdigits com
> <mailto:bill magicdigits com>> wrote:

3ware released some newer hardware after 5.0 shipped. The 3ware driver
in 5.1 carries a number of updates, and should work with all shipping
3ware hardware to the best of my knowledge. If not, please file a bug,
and we'll make sure to remedy that in the future.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com