Re: [rhelv5-list] MegaRAID card performance

On Dec 5, 2007 3:17 AM, Karl Latiss wrote:
> I'm looking for an 8 port SATA RAID card and looking at some of the LSI
> MegRAID SAS/SATA products. Does anyone have any experience to share with
> these cards?

I don't have one yet, but the MegaRAID appears to be the SATA/SAS RAID card in
Dell's newest ("10th Generation") PowerEdge servers, so it's officially
supported for EL4 and EL5. They usually have Dell-branded firmware, I
suspect this is it:

http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/2007_Q1/pe1950/el5.i386/sas_raid/r149465/