Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL and CentOS

Ed Greshko wrote:

Just a short note from my hemisphere.  (As I typed that I realized there to

You're in the same one I am:-) Same timezone, or close to it.

be a double meaning.)

I had no strong objection to the OP raising the question.  My response was
voicing an opinion in a mild way and follow-ups had smilies.  I'm not sure
how anyone could deduce or conclude from my words that I was casting
aspersions or throwing herbs on anyone.  Must be an Australian thing.  :-)

I was referring to the OP and possible reasons for the switch. The important point was the feasibility of the change, not the motives.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait