Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL and CentOS

Ed Greshko wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:

Just a short note from my hemisphere.  (As I typed that I realized
there to
You're in the same one I am:-) Same timezone, or close to it.

Way back in geography class I was taught that the portion of the earth above
the equator was known as the "Northern Hemisphere" and where you are the
"Southern Hemisphere".

_I_ was taught those are not the only hemispheres, though others' boundaries are less well defined (unless one chooses 0 & 180 degrees).

_I_ sit in GMT+08. According to your mail headers, you do too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hemisphere

--

Cheers
John