Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL and CentOS

John Summerfield wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>> John Summerfield wrote:

>>> You're in the same one I am:-) Same timezone, or close to it.
>>
>> Way back in geography class I was taught that the portion of the earth
>> above
>> the equator was known as the "Northern Hemisphere" and where you are the
>> "Southern Hemisphere".
>
> _I_ was taught those are not the only hemispheres, though others'
> boundaries are less well defined (unless one chooses 0 & 180 degrees).

Now you're starting to sound like an old lady.  :-)

All I was trying to say, in a humorous way, that I was in a different
hemisphere than you.  I say one thing, and you seem to have to something to
add to indicate that something was wrong with what I said.

> _I_ sit in GMT+08. According to your mail headers, you do too.

If a man says something in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him
is he still wrong?  :-)

Yes, we are both on the planet earth.