Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL and CentOS

Ed Greshko wrote:

_I_ was taught those are not the only hemispheres, though others'
boundaries are less well defined (unless one chooses 0 & 180 degrees).

Now you're starting to sound like an old lady.  :-)
I'll accept half of that.

All I was trying to say, in a humorous way, that I was in a different
hemisphere than you.  I say one thing, and you seem to have to something to
add to indicate that something was wrong with what I said.

Well, humour can be hard to detect in email, and there wasn't a smiley there to give me a hint. The last line in the quote is, I think, equally true of your protestation that we aren't in the same hemisphere.

_I_ sit in GMT+08. According to your mail headers, you do too.

If a man says something in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him
is he still wrong?  :-)

Yes, we are both on the planet earth.

and both in the Eastern Hemisphere.

--