-----Original Message-----
From: rhelv5-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:rhelv5-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Jan Mark Holzer
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 12:23 PM
To: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga) discussion mailing-list
Subject: Re: [rhelv5-list] Live migration of Xen domains in a cluster

Hi,

    you might be running into the case where the cluster script in
/usr/share/cluster/vm.sh
    is not using the '-l' option for the "xm migrate" command .
    If you edit the above script and change line 382 to add the '-l'
flag to
    the "xm migrate" command it will then use live migration .
    Remember to make the change on all nodes in your cluster :)

Hth,

- Jan