RE: [rhelv5-list] Live migration of Xen domains in a cluster - SOLVED

This is a general problem, at least in my small experience: can I safely
edit network scripts:
 /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge
 /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge
to implement networking configurations different from default (bridged
networking, routed networking)?

--
DV