Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL5 and missing files using automount and ssh annoing password queries

How are the NFS shares being mounted, by IP,DNS, or lookups to host files?  Is there anything that could cause some latency between the client and server which would cause the mount not to come up as fast as it would need to, maybe duplexing?