RE: [rhelv5-list] RHEL5 and missing files using automount and ssh annoing password queries

I am seeing the same thing with nfs mounts, and I am running the latest
kernel (2.6.18-53.1.4el5). I am not using automount on the affected
machines. I can do an 'ls' of a 'du' on a directory, and the output is
"Not a directory". I can redo the command 2 seconds later and it works
fine.

As far as I can tell, this started sometime after I upgraded my machines
to 5.1. I have a case open, so I will update the list when I have a fix.

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding
or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.
This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]