Re: [rhelv5-list] Upgrading packages from other sources; e.g. dovecot

shrek-m gmx de schrieb:
> Götz Reinicke schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the latest version of dovecot in RH El 5.1 is 1.0 Releas 1.2.rc15.el5
>> [...] As I do have problems debugging one problem
>
> and what is the problem ?

Some users do get mails ithe the messag attached as an avi-file from our
voicebox-server, some users don't receive the  mails anymore. sendmail
receives and delivers the mails so far.

All other mails could be received fine so far.

Regrads

Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz reinicke filmakademie de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt