Re: [rhelv5-list] Upgrading packages from other sources; e.g. dovecot

Sharpe, Sam J schrieb:

> [...]

Sp far I never had to conntact the official support. AFAIK as an
university with special subscription conditions we do not have any
support anyway....

But there are the mailinglists :-) and red hat stuff is also reading ;-)

> http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/dovecot/

Thanks.

Regards

Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz reinicke filmakademie de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt