Re: [rhelv5-list] Upgrading packages from other sources; e.g. dovecot

shrek-m gmx de schrieb:
> Götz Reinicke schrieb:
>> shrek-m gmx de schrieb:

>>> and what is the problem ?
>>>
>> Some users do get mails ithe the messag attached as an avi-file from our
>> voicebox-server, some users don't receive the  mails anymore. sendmail
>> receives and delivers the mails so far.
>>
>> All other mails could be received fine so far.
>
> and
>   procmail or
>   ix-spamfilter or
>   spamassassin or
>   mailscanner or
>   antivirus or
>
> are really not the problem ?

may be yes, may be no. The user dose got the mails until tree days ago
and we didn't changed the settimgs for the tools you mention.

And the question was: how to debug and upgrade dovecot, not the other tools.

> your posting "Subject: [rhelv5-list] Black lists and blocked good users - sendmail, SA and MailScanner"

Other problem, which was resolved last week.

/Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz reinicke filmakademie de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt