Re: [rhelv5-list] Upgrading packages from other sources; e.g. dovecot

shrek-m gmx de schrieb:
> Götz Reinicke schrieb:
>> shrek-m gmx de schrieb:

>>> and what is the problem ?
>>>
>> Some users do get mails ithe the messag attached as an avi-file from our
>> voicebox-server, some users don't receive the  mails anymore. sendmail
>> receives and delivers the mails so far.
>>
>> All other mails could be received fine so far.
>
> and
>   procmail or
>   ix-spamfilter or
>   spamassassin or
>   mailscanner or
>   antivirus or
>
> are really not the problem ?

BTW: sendmail receives the mail and forwards the mail to the user;
mailscanner and spamassasin mark it as no spam.

But thank you for your concern.

The last piece of a puzzle for me at the moment is the question what
dose dovecot?

/Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz reinicke filmakademie de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt