RE: [rhelv5-list] vncserver

> Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
> > Do you have any pointers to documentation on this? I use Vino, but
> > that's only good for a logged in gnome-session, this is incredibly
> > cool, but I've never heard of it before.
>
> It's fairly well documented on a number of sites & mag
> articles, though
> some are dated. Check out the following from my bookmark collection on
> VNC. -Art

I should have been more clear. I know all about using VNC in general and
configuring resumable sessions, what I didn't know about was the libvnc
extension to modular Xorg, which is what I though was "incredibly cool".

For anyone else's reference, the needed info is:

http://xf4vnc.sourceforge.net/doc.html

--
Sam