[rhelv5-list] Registering virtual servers with RHN?

Title: Registering virtual servers with RHN?

Hi,

        I was under the impression that by have an entitlement for RHEL5 I was also entitled to register up to 4 virtual systems with the same license. Is this incorrect? When I attempt to register a virtual running on a physical server that is already registered, I am told I have no more subscriptions.

Also, I noticed that on the 3 physical servers I currently have (each with multipl virtuals), that 1 shows the correct 2 virtuals, one shows 2 of 4 virtuals and the other shows 2 old virtuals that no longer exist. I have determined that these are ties to files in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/virt but have no idea how they get placed there.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can shed some light on my ignorance in this area.

Thanks,

Kevin