RE: [rhelv5-list] A way to 'yum' in the kernel source

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Ian_G_Wilson Dell com wrote:

yum install kernel-devel

You'll note that this does not install the kernel _source_. Which is what I need. The kernel-devel stuff and the kernel-headers aren't enough. As far as I'm aware anyway. Installing kernel-devel does not give you /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/kernel-2.6.spec for example.

Ben
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.