RE: [rhelv5-list] automount issues in EL5

Are you using NIS?

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding
or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.
This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]