RE: [rhelv5-list] automount issues in EL5

> From: rhelv5-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:rhelv5-list-
> bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ian Kent
> > I am still seeing the problem with the latest kernel. I am using NIS
> and
> > a Netapp, so it sounds like NIS may be an issue here.
>
> Come on guys.
> Anyone can ask, "how long is a piece of string".
>
> If you have the kernel update then what you're seeing is probably a
> completely different problem. In which case we need, at least, a debug
> log, examples of you're maps and probably a restatement of what you're
> seeing. Also, output from "uname -a" (half joking), and "rpm -q
> autofs".
>
> And maybe even a bug logged?

I will email you off-list with my case number. I would appreciate your
help, if you want to give this issue your attention. :-)

I am not using automount, but I see the same problem with NFS mounts, so
you are probably correct, this is probably a different issue.

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding
or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.
This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]