[rhelv5-list] Installation numbers question.

Hello,
So I just installed a new instance of RH 5 x86_64 yesterday and realized today that I used an old installation number. It installed fine and got the latest updates from RHN. Do I need to update the installation number with the correct number? How would I go about changing the installation number?

Thanks,
Matthew