Re: [rhelv5-list] freebsd+rhel5

If you install via kickstart you can set ignore-drives=hdc in the kickstart file.

There might also be a variable that you can append at boot time as well. I'd check the RH5 installation guide on their docs page.

अनुज wrote:
Hello ,
I have freebsd6.2 installed with Fedora core 7 and rhe4.
I am installing rhel5 , when installation process starts I get an
error of /dev/hdc1 busy , can not report to kernel about partition
layout. In the past I installed linux then FreeBSD.
Is there some method that rhel5 installation can skip /dev/hdc1
(freebsd slice) ?
regards
Anuj Singh.