Re: [rhelv5-list] freebsd+rhel5

No I am not using kickstart but can give a try ,
I have two hdd's on this pc. second is for saving data. first hdd I
use for operating systems.

I want to avoid formatting my FreeBSD OS every time I upgrade rhel or fedora.

found this man page
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-kickstart2-options.html
ignoredisk --drives=drive1,drive2,...

can the same thing work for partitions over one hard disk instead of
ignoring disk devices?

Regards
Anuj Singh "anugunj"