Re: [rhelv5-list] freebsd+rhel5

Hugh Brown wrote:
You can use kickstart to completely specify the partitions with the --ondisk flag.

I don't see how that might prevent Anaconda getting confused about the FreeBSD partition.

_I_ don't think it should be getting confused at all; I suggest a bug report and/or asking on the anaconda list.

à€?à€šà¥?à€? wrote:
No I am not using kickstart but can give a try ,
I have two hdd's on this pc. second is for saving data. first hdd I
use for operating systems.

I want to avoid formatting my FreeBSD OS every time I upgrade rhel or fedora.

found this man page
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-kickstart2-options.html
ignoredisk --drives=drive1,drive2,...

can the same thing work for partitions over one hard disk instead of
ignoring disk devices?

Regards
Anuj Singh "anugunj"