[rhelv5-list] How to keep current release level.

Alle,

I've recently installed RHEL5.0 on 15 Fujitsu RX200S3 boxes. For reasons of support (Fujitsu Computer Systems does not support RHEL5.1 yet), I need to keep the systems at release level 5.0. I want to update the boxes to the most current pkgs within release 5.0. Is there a way to configure yum to update *within* the current release level but *not* to upgrade to 5.1?

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox