Re: [rhelv5-list] How to keep current release level.

solarflow99 wrote:
I don't see why 5.1 can't just be used. Is there really enough difference that you know of thats stopping you?

It's a question of support. FSC does not support 5.1 (yet), even though the hardware actually comes from Fujitsu-Siemens, who *does* support it. FSC has told me in no uncertain terms that I will be SOL if something breaks or I need support for anything and the box is running 5.1.

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office