Re: [rhelv5-list] How to keep current release level.

solarflow99 wrote:
> thats too bad because i'll bet the customers will want to update to
> 5.1.  I don't know that 5.1 has anything different, its usually just
> security fixes and updates, not 100% sure though.
> I think I remember a setting for that somewhere, maybe on the RHN or in
> yum where it had a distinction not to upgrade, only update.

I think there is no concept of "upgrading" within a release of RHEL.  There
are only updates since the major release of all packages remain unchanged.
A stated benefit of RHEL.  Only patches are supplied...no added
functionality that would be achieved via an upgrade.