Re: [rhelv5-list] How to keep current release level.

solarflow99 wrote:
I think I remember a setting for that somewhere, maybe on the RHN or in yum where it had a distinction not to upgrade, only update.

There has been talk of such an option, its called the z-series branch. on EL5, its supposed to show up about the same time as 5.2 is released.

Also, I have no affiliation with Red Hat, so talk to your support contact for more details on this, all I know is based on whatever little has been said publicly by various people so far.

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : 2522219 icq